For information about safe driving and insurance visit: insureu.naic.org
Always get behind the wheel sober. Thousands of Americans die each year because of drivers impaired by alcohol and/or drugs.
Be alert and rested. Exhaustion also contributes to far too many deadly, expensive crashes.
Plan your route
Pick your tunes
BEFORE YOU HIT THE ROAD
Set phone to locked, silent, or
do not disturb . . . PUT IT AWAY
ON THE ROAD
Keep your hands on the
wheel, eyes on the road
Obey speed limits and traffic laws
START SOBER AND ALERT
Before the car moves:
- Plan your route and pick your playlist,
podcast or station
- Put away your phone, food, make-up or anything
that could take your hands off the wheel
- BUCKLE UP (everyone)
On the road:
- Obey speed limits and focus on the road
- Ask passengers to help you stay safe
- Passengers, speak up about unsafe driving
Keeping the ROAD CODE will save lives and money. Commit now and share . . .
ROAD CODE REVIEW:
Passengers, don't distract. Speak up if driver is unsafe.